4.16.2011

WOW

WOW: an abbreviation for the MMORPG World of Warcraft
MMORPG: massively multiplayer online role-playing game

Yeah, so I've been tutoring a kid in my neighborhood lately and we've become good friends. Today I went over to his house and 1 o'clock P.M. to help him with algebra and stayed over until 10 o'clock P.M.
What did we do that whole time? That's right, we played the aforementioned MMORPG, World of Warcraft. It's freaking amazing. I usually hate MMORPGs, but this one is awesome. I want it. But there are 3 issues standing between me and my prize:

1. I'm broke.
2. I have no time.
3. I'm addicted.

I need more or else I'll implode into my own mind out of seer insanity and desperation.
But there is hope! Once school is over and I get a job (maybe/hopefully) I'll be able to buy it. Plus, until then, my character at his house (Goregon the level 14 fury dwarf) is available for my use on the weekends.
And I get paid to do this. ^.^ I almost feel guilty....almost.

1 comment: