4.08.2011

Sexism

Okay, I know that I already posted today, but since I didn't yesterday I assumed I was allowed two today.
My dad, his friend, my brother and I all went out for sushi tonight while my mom and her sisters had their girls' night. On our way there, at the restaurant and afterward, the three of them kept making jokes about how they're having a good night because the women were away and made snide comments about "hot young chicks" that they saw.
Maybe it's just because I'm gay, but don't women deserve to be treated kindly? Isn't it wrong to discriminate against them since they've been on this Earth as long as we have and without them our race would go extinct? To most men, unfortunately, women are seen as purely sex symbols, housekeepers, and free daycares. They're people just like us and deserve to be treated as such.
Anyway, thanks for listening. Be kind to one another...

1 comment:

  1. I love you kid!! That is amazing I am glad you started a blog.

    ReplyDelete