4.08.2011

Confusion

We all know about my sexual orientation and how it's more like a parabola than a slant, but recently I've been a little confused. I know what you're thinking: "Oh, well he's not gay then." You're wrong. I've figured out why I'm having these feelings.
One of my friends (who is a girl) obviously has a crush on me. A huge one. And I've just realized that I like her too. However, I'm not attracted to her, I only like her personality.
You see, I'm more on the feminine side of the gay scale; a romantic, a thinker; and I like people who have the same thought pattern. Unfortunately, the gay community is a little too sex-oriented and I can't find another guy who feels and thinks like I do.
So I turn to the females.
In other words: I'm physically attracted to guys, but I'm emotionally attracted to the mindset of a women. As soon as I find a guy who thinks like me and loves me, the confusion will end and I'll be loved and happy.
To the future...

3 comments:

  1. Ok... Are you talking about me in this and if you are thank you for the personality comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's about someone down here.
    But I still love you <3

    ReplyDelete