4.14.2011

My Issues

Okay, today I'm going to take a break from vlogging and write a little instead.

Today on the bus I was eavesdropping (like usual) and overheard a conversation about a girl who was just recently told by her mother that the daughter had a mental illness. She talked about extreme anxiety and ADD, and I thought: "What's wrong with me?"
I'm not exactly a normal teenage boys with my many issues along with their opposites (ie. ADD and OCD at the same time) and I think I should go to every type of doctor there is out there to find a name for all of my mental, physical, and emotional oddities. I need to see a psychiatrist and a geneticist especially. It's hard for me to put my messed-up-ness into words so just imagine a hyperactive, emotionally unstable, serial killer with an attention to detail and that's pretty much me.
Not good.
I need serious help. ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Chill we still love you. Paige says you are so cute when I watched the last video it was funny.

    ReplyDelete