4.06.2011

Haters

Okay, so recently I've been hearing more and more talk about the gay community at my school among the students and, for the first time, their words kinda hurt. I've grown up hearing words like fag and queer my whole life and even used them myself but now I'm like: "What the fuck?" There's no point for using those words and people should just get over it.
So I've prepared a list of things straight people say about us that aggravate me.

POINT 1 "That's so gay!"
We've all heard this at some point in our life. Like: "This homework is so gay," or, "That lamp looks so gay." This is just stupid and the people who say this have no knowledge whatsoever on anatomy. INANIMATE OBJECTS DO NOT HAVE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS! A lamp does not have a penis or a vagina and it is impossible to tell which letters are which sex. So I say: "No that lamp doesn't like penis and no math does not have a sexual orientation. Idiots."
Plus it's just insulting. Our being is used every day as a synonym for "stupid" or "ugly" and it hurts and isn't true. From now on, I'm going to say "That's so straight." Suck it.

POINT 2 Name Calling
Gay, fag, queer, queen, dyke, lesbo. All of these words are used all the time to taunt the LGBT community. With one word, people hurt the hearts of thousands. These words are painful and hurt gays just as much as being called gay hurts a straight person's pride. I, personally, try to ignore it and jump in when they're being used against a specific person. Just don't let it get to you too much. We're just as good as them, hell, maybe even better because of the strength enduring this gives us.
So next time someone calls you one of these names, I propose a game. Fuck with their minds a little. Ex:
Hey faggot.
Hey hot stuff.
Shut the fuck up.
Ooo..someone's testy.
Because your a fucking gay.
Hells yeah, wanna join me?

If this results in you bleeding on the floor, I sincerely apologize, but I enjoy messing with peoples' minds and can get out of situations easily. So...yeah...

POINT 3 Hypocrites
A lot of "straight" guys like to mess around with gay guys and then the next day deny it and go back to teasing them. What. The. Fuck. It's like a penguin saying "Penguins fucking suck'" proceeds to peck it's own baby chick and wife to death and thinks he's the bomb.
I don't know if that analogy made any sense, but you get the point, it's idiotic and sad. Idiotic in that it doesn't make any sense, and sad in that these people are so insecure about there sexuality that they mask who they are and hate themselves. Don't be ashamed of who you are.

So there you go: 3 Points of Straight Idiocity. Hope you enjoyed and maybe learned a thing or two. Until next time, be kind to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment