4.03.2011

Now

On April Fools day, I came out to my best friend in Minnesota. She thought it was a joke, but when I told her it wasn't she was estatic. Apparently she's had a little trouble in her life since I left and after reading her blog, I decided to do my own. So here I am, catching up on the months I missed and starting the story of my life for the world (or no one) to see.
On the second I went out to town with like 8 friends, had 2 litres of Dr. Pepper, bounced off the walls some, and just had fun. It was great and reminded me of home.
Today was the day I cried. I miss that small Minnesotan town and all its inhabitants. But my life here is getting better and better and I am currently making plans to come out to my family.
From now on I will probably be posting almost daily. Tomorrow's a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment